Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Frustration

Feeling kind of frustrated now. I want to go home...but point is, i am stuck here if the company dun give me news soon.

And the rent is getting higher. If I go back on Friday, I will have to pay $180...if I stay longer...it will get higher...haizz. And no chance asking if there is a possibility of cutting down rent...coz I guess I understood that it is not easy for them to pay rent also so they cant give me discount...

Gets very frustrated because there is nth much to do and I dun like going out coz I am bound to spend money and I hate the prsopect of spending more money. And the company has a bad habit of not letting eliminated people know that they are eliminated until the interview round is over. So if they dun let me know early...Aaargh...I would spent time here for nothing. When i could just go for driving test and get my license and start driving around.

Now everything will have to be postponed. =(

And I am so sick of waiting....Want to come back and meet u all!!!

SeNgYeN

P.S: I noticed only stella and I are posting...Val, San and KH..if you are reading and gt time...say sth la...anything also can...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment