i sent an email to NUS last monday and was informed to expect a reply in 5 working days...well, it took just 2 days and i got a response from them already.
my email:
To whom it may concern,
I've checked the FAQs and found out that all applicants will be informed of their outcome of application by post latest by end of May 2008. I have not received any official letter from NUS stating my outcome of application yet. I've been checking my status using the online application status facility regularly and my status is still under "application processing". I would like to know the outcome of my application as soon as possible, so should I be rejected I would still have time to think about what I should do. Thank you for your attention on this matter. Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Stella Ting
u don't know how long i spent on writing that particular email, and it doesnt help when you left school for like half a year already. i hoped i didn't sound too rude or anything, at first i m really tempted to just write "hello, when will my application outcome be released?". then i realised i can find the answer to that in the FAQs and figured that they might just send me a reply asking me to go read the FAQs. oh..speaking of which, here's their reply:(darn short lor...hahaha...considering i wrote such a lengthy one)
Dear Stella,
Thank you for your interest in the National University of Singapore.
Your application outcome will be released online at https://aces01.nus.edu.sg/uasonline/Login by end of this week.
Best Regards,
Kenji Yeo (Mr)
Office of Admissions
National University of Singapore
Tel: +65 6516 1010
Fax: +65 6778 7570
so by end of this week i shall know whether NUS thinks i'm worthy enough to enter the uni. wait..end of this week, is it friday?? 'cause they don't work on weekends right?? meaning i can expect a status update this friday??wow...that's like...so soon...after waiting for so long, it seems kinda sudden that i will know the result soon.
well, i wont say i'll be keeping my fingers crossed, cause i don't even know what i want now. a part of me just wants to get this over with, but another part wishes that time can pass slowly for another week or so.. val is leaving soon, i don't feel like she's gonna go overseas like that lor..and i have to keep reminding myself it is just next tuesday. sigh~another 3 weeks kh gone also, then sy...
btw..shall we have a picnic after sy comes back? seems like the five of us never went to the beach together, or did we and i don't remember?
No comments:
Post a Comment