So this entry will be about how soi AMY is!
So when I was still living together with val, first thing that made me 不爽her was because she gave me the feeling that val 好像被人抢走了~~ lol
Secondly, she likes to act cute...which made me feel like telling her..."can u stop?"...lolval also can’t tahan...she didn’t act like that when she first arrived...she speaks like one of the hei she hui mei mei...you know ya tou?....sth like her...like 撒娇撒娇的 tone eeeeee~
She somehow scares val....val was thinking which part of her made that girl want to撒娇...lol...害val 乱乱想...想到 L 那里去...lolval told me that one of her senior even told her "你是不是有病?你酱讲话会吓倒人。"in a caring tone…LOL....don’t actually know what is his intention on saying that but it makes me feel like laughing lo…几坏一下~sometimes, she will blink her eyes even...uhhhh....想到都毛站...hahahaha
we are not guys, ok? No need to 撒娇in front of us…
Thirdly, she was asking gugu whether she can put another lock other than the door lock during the first day she settled in(although didn’t in the end because her brother said there is no need)…I was thinking…she got 金条inside is it?=.= one lock not enuf? We don’t look like thief, do we?Then, she also requested to go into our room(master room) to bath because there is water heater in the bathroom and the one outside doesn’t have any…she said 她不能冲冷水wor! Then val agreed! I got 一点小不爽cos val didn’t ask for my opinion first before she agreed…=p…
But if she asked me I sure say NO WAY! 她摆出酱不信任我们的姿态,then 有什么理由我们要信任你?
让。你。“可以”。进。我们的房间呢??!!
She always closes her door shut and locks it even when she is bathing…
Next, one day her lock gone crazy...she couldn’t unlock it and get into her room...(我在想:活该啦,没事锁什么锁?=p)
so val called her gugu to come and fix it. Gugu and her son came straight away then. But they couldn’t open it as well, so they just knocked it off...
And there is this smaller room compare to her room which she is having since she moved in...gugu asked her to move to the small room first since she wanted to lock her room SO desperately on that day as well... then she terus asked gugu if she can lower the rent due to a smaller space. 佩服her 勇-ness though…
Then, I still remember it was dinner time when gugu came, so when gugu finally left, that Amy said to me: “yay, they are fnally gone!” wth? Sounds like she doesn’t like them to come? cos making her uncomfortable? I don’t know what she really means though…
Then, like val sometimes wanna participate in some events but she doesnt...then val asked her to go home early if she wants to…
But she didn’t give any reply and waited for val also...then after they were on their way back home...val saw her black face so she asked her what happened like that la...then she said:"拜托!现在几点了?"I feel like slapping her lo...val already told her she can go home if she wants ma...not that val forced her to stay...plus not every ppl should follow what u want la...你是什么水??!!! u have to 体谅 ppl u know! Val waited for her when she have to stay back lor! 那要怎样跟你算har~?????har~????????
Next, whenever we went to the supermarket, she sure will make herself disappear. Then we have to search for her hi and low…which made us frustrated…like wont she inform us where she would be going? She was like acting in a way which let us had the feeling that we are suppose to search for her…how old is she already? damn…
I think that is all that happened when I was around…
不久不久,I will get some phone call from val…
The following are what she told me which made me 恨不得掐死Amy~~~
One day, she wanted to take shower, then she LOCKED her room…then she realized that her keys were inside the room! Then she asked help from val…but val already told her there was no spare keys for that room on the time she moved in! she asked : “难道你没有spare的钥匙了咩?” [你是失意还是怎样?自己做错了还那么理直气壮!]
Then, val again called up her gugu…so the lock kena knocked off…so 2 locks already kena knocked off because of her! Then she asked : “ then, how can I lock my door?” wth? If I am val I sure 睬你都傻!! But you know val, 她就好心offer her room to put her “金条” loh~
Then val told me that, the door lock of the previous room she lived 弄好jor(by val’s dad)…can lock already…so I was thinking was she 暗示-ing val that she wants to move back to the old room when she asked “how can I lock my door?”…
Then, on another day, val was toking on the phone with her mom inside her room and so she locked her door lo…then she didn’t hear her knocking gua…so after finished toking on the phone, she went out of her room and saw amy on the sofa there with her “black face” on…val of course have no idea what has happened lo…then she asked her “你要不要冲凉?”…then amy à “你都锁门!敲门又不应!”
On another day again, they were walking back from uni, when walking there was this saleman around, val knew he will be 死缠着人的…so she hastened her pace but then amy didn’t…so in the end she got “caught” by the man…then val 不忍心抛下她so she turned back and wanted to save her…so in the end val get caught pulak…then that amy 就越走越快…撇下val! Shyt la her…ppl 好心saved her then she in turn 逃走herself! Then val was like asked her why she din wait for her, she said : “我看你和他讲到好像很开心。” =.=lll dusssh~~
Then she asked val whether her bf can stay at their house during this December…val said cannot lo…since her family gonna stay there mah…kinda 不方便~.also, val already told her cannot bring any guy to their house since she moved in…then “black face” again…
She even said she wanted to move to the bigger room temporarily so that her bf and her can stay in the same room…wth?u think who u are? The owner of the hse meh?你讲你要搬就搬?你要就有的咩?
Then, at one time, val came to my place for a while and she laid on the sofa not willing to go back home…she said 不想回家~…c?she made ppl 连家都不想回。。。过不过份???!!!
Then sometimes, I could see that val is quite afraid of her…which I don’t really know why…I ever asked her about it, then she gave me the answer that she doesn’t want to make their relationship go bad since she has to face her in the uni as well. If not, 她觉得会尴尬。。。
I said ah! This kind of ppl 不交算了!酱的朋友拿来做么???!!!好像是欠她的!!!
actually still got more...but cannot recall now...will tell ya if i rmbr-ed on our meeting...hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment