在一个很无聊很无聊的一天,我翻了翻以前你们写给我的 “情信”。
读了读。。。突然,
就有股冲动想再写过一次新的给各位。。。就当是本人送给各位的圣诞礼物。如何? ^^
Actually, what I am going to write is not dedicated only to each particular person,but it is about something that I would like to express. So I think this would be a little different from those “love letters” yea? =)
好吧。。。我从val val开始,好不好?
(因为我觉得我们每次都照sulowsusteva的次序。。。让她每次都排在后面。。。委屈她了。。。所以请各位不要吃醋噢!)
在我们五个里头我跟她不是最熟。。。所以我很高兴的说,我很高兴,和她一起到kl “相依为命” 的一个月里头有让我们的 “熟度”比较进步一点。。。呵呵。。。
可惜,因为有些原因我从她那里搬了出来。。。
第一: my timetable is quite loaded and normally it requires me to stay till 6 plus. val always waited for me until I finished my classes and we went home together which i appreciated her so much! But you know what? Her class ended 4 plus...and I can’t bear the idea that she has to wait for me for 2 long hours. Although, she said it doesn’t matter but I just couldn’t take it for granted(太不忍心了!) when we reached home, it will be almost 7 plus since we need to wait for taxi. Then, after some cooking and eating, it will be like around 9...then we felt somehow tired after a whole long day (since we need to get up early around 6 in the morning to wait for taxi)...then after bathing, doing assignments, printing notes and some chatting...it makes us impossible to revise anything. So I feel like I am making her to lead the same lifestyle as I do---doesnt has any time to study.
第二: as you can see, we used taxi as our transport, so in the morning we need to get up early to ensure that we wont be late for our classes, mine normally starts at around 8 while val sometimes starts at a later time... but she said she can accompany me because 6 is quite early right?不放心我一个人(我又再次不忍心,明明她可以睡迟点的)
第三: then taxi, costs us around RM 3.20 for each ride. So we have to spend RM 3.20 each for a day transport(back and froth). Yea, we did think of getting a bus, but the bus won’t necessarily come by the time u want it to come especially in the morning when we need to reach uni by time. so it depends, if we got time we’ll take bus. The bus stops at the lrt station where we need to take LRT which costs us RM0.90 to reach imu. by the way bus costs us RM1.00 where we can use the same ticket for the whole day. Then, we think of walking as well, but walking needs time and ENERGY!...it takes us about around 40 mins if we walk at normal pace. We have walked several times when we finished our classes. But then, it adds exhaustion to our day...
第五: since头头val accompanied me from home to uni and back to home from uni...so I told her it’s ok for me to go alone since I know the route already. So my “不忍心” 的罪恶感减了不少...hehe. I walked home most of the time since for me, I don’t like waiting...it wastes time...maybe I have waited for bus for so many years and I have getting tired of it=p...plus walking saves money...then problem comes in...since I had my class up till 6...ok...not very late yet...but then I am alone...plus my mother threatened me by saying later ppl know you always walk home alone at the same time...they wont approach you this time but cannot 担保they will not the next time! Then another reason that she doesn’t want me to walk because I always complain I don’t have time to study(too tired)=p...but it’s the truth...but then she also not 放心for me to get bus or taxi alone...
第四: then here comes AMY, my ex housemate and val’s recent housemate (who is quite a bi*ch =p),i have no idea why I have the feeling of “不喜欢” her since she moved in(which grows stronger after she treated val like that)...(i can wrote a whole entry on how soi she was!)so she is also one of the minor reason why I pindah lor...because my mom said 3 persons cannot be living in the same house...if not there will sure be arguments among us...it is some kind of pantang or what which I am not really sure that you guys have heard about it anywhere or not?
Yea...I think that’s all the reasons?
I have been emo-ing for the first week after I moved out. 真的很不舍得...那天要搬的时候,想哭想到要死。。。可是还是忍了下来。And thank you val, for helping me 搬家。。。
And, after I have been with val for that month, I realized that she is very 好心,好心到不是人。。。什么都会让着我。。。什么都无所谓(也就所以会被AMY欺负!)
Sometimes, when she couldn’t sleep at night, she will start to kisiao and laugh and laugh and laugh...then u know her laugh is very influential until it makes me kisiao also...
Then,I also found out that she is quite自恋噢!hahahaha...=p...then we again started to自恋together...lol
She is a good listener but not a good advisor =p(no offense ah val)...but she helps a lot in 听我诉苦也是la...hehe
What else? Yes, she likes to eat =p. Her eyes will shine when she talked about how she and her friends went to 某某place to eat...actually she cooks well too! Her dad also praises her that she is good in baking! tadah~
Yes yes! I think of another thing! 她会说梦话!!!hahahah...她会睡到一半突然坐起来又躺回去继续睡。。。也会睡到乱七八糟。。。然后早上起来跟我道歉。。。呵呵呵呵。。。
**(我好像是在爆料厚?) tsk tsk tsk
well...val is nice to be with. She is happy most of the time...and I am thankful to have her as my friend! ^^
so i will post other member's one on the next and next and next posts ok?尽情期待吧~~
No comments:
Post a Comment