Monday, 1 March 2010

freak.

Case scenario:

There's this person A. You don't know that person in the sense that you never talked to that person. But you've seen that person before. And you know that person is related to someone that you know (know as in, know the person existed). So A approaches you online and starts to make friendly conversation. Somewhere along the line A asked you for your best friend's phone number. What do you do?

Don't you feel phone numbers are private? For me they are private, and I definitely wouldn't give out my number easily. If I am like that with my phone number, what makes you think I'll give out my best friend's phone number? It's not my place to do so don't you agree?

But no. I had the luck to chat with this madememadandwantstohitppl person on fb. It wasn't the first time this person approached me on fb chat, but I always didn't see the notification and thus did not chat with that person. Just now that person approached me again. So I thought, hm...might as well be friendly, even though I don't know that person well. Who knows it might lead to friendship right?

It was alright until that person asked about my best friend. Now I feel fb is dangerous, there are so many things you can find out about a person by just looking at their profile. And there I was, wondering how on earth did that person know who my best friend is, when that person said it was due to my profile picture (sorry san, not my intention to drag u into this, imma change my profile pic to some harmless looking flower asap). Oh, then that person asked me for san's phone number. Of course I rejected the request. I said phone numbers are private and it's not my place to give out other people's phone number, let alone my best friend. Inwardly I was thinking what if you are some weird biantai? I do not know you after all, you aren't my friend. That person was like, keep pestering me for it...saying that san won't know who gave her number away. And said I don't want san to be in contact with said person. Looking back I realised I shouldn't have chatted for as long as I did just now. I should have just ignored the whole conversation then. What for right? When all it did was to make me frustrated and annoyed and mad and want to curse that person?

I suggested (see I am so nice,give suggestion some more) that person to leave fb messages or write on san's wall, asking her to be in touch or at least provide some contact details. That person said got, but san didn't reply. I would have though it's an obvious hint? (I checked and there wasn't any wall messages from that person on san's fb, means never got write before lah?)

Pestered me for tips on her number, saying I need not give all, but at least some hints. Fine I said, if I give the hint liao then no more asking me about her number. That person got the nerve to say have to see if the hint is good enough or not!!?! I very coolly told that person(at least I would like to think I am...cool, that is..lol) either to take it or leave it. In the end I said her number is 10 digits long. Hah, take that!

gou bai chi ah, hen xiang da ta lor....


in singapore now

how abt u?

6:34pmD

what

6:35pmStella

u graduated oredi?

6:35pmD

i am at kuching lei

ya

u havent ar

6:35pmStella

oo..wat uni?

so u r working now?

haven ah

6:35pmD

y so long

ya i am working

6:36pmStella

i jus entered uni 2yrs ago mah

wat r u working as?

6:36pmD

i got 2 job o

6:37pmStella

oh?

which are?

which uni u graduated from?

6:37pmD

r h a

6:38pmStella

stands for?

6:39pmD

rimbunan hajau academy

hijau

6:40pmStella

wat course u took?

6:40pmD

car electronic engineering

6:41pmStella

oic

6:41pmD

what about u

6:41pmStella

so u r working as an engineer now ?

6:41pmD

ya

6:41pmStella

science

6:41pmD

oic

u best friend is susan ha

6:41pmStella

lol..yea...hw did u know?

6:42pmD

from pic

6:42pmStella

hahahahaha....darn fb

6:42pmD

u know where is she now (alarm bells ringing...lol)

6:42pmStella

kl

6:43pmD

got her hp number ma

6:46pmD

hello

6:46pmStella

got

6:47pmD

can i having it

i think u won gave me

6:47pmStella

sorry no..if u wan it u ll hav to ask from her urself

6:47pmD

but she not always on9 a

6:48pmStella

u cud always send her a fb msg o write on her wall?

6:48pmD

but she won reply u de o

6:49pmStella

i m sorry but phone numbers are quite private...

6:52pmD

where got stupid lah...not private to him but private to me can??

6:53pmStella

hmm?

6:53pmD

i think u think me is a playboy

like to disturb girl ha yea i do think so now..where got ppl ask like that de...but have to be polite so i said.....

6:54pmStella

it's not jus u lah...

given another person asking me the same thing i wud say the same thing oso

6:54pmD

aiyo

gave me la

6:54pmStella

if she wans ppl to knw she will give herself

6:55pmD

i will explain her everything de explain wat? who knows later wans val no. through san...lol

6:55pmStella

i cud at most help u tell her u wanted to contact her

tats all..

6:55pmD

but y u don like me o cantact her ne zhuang cute? hai "ne" ...eurghh...

6:55pmStella

sigh...i din say i dun like

i m jus saying i cant give u her phone number

6:56pmDennis

y idiot or wat? i oredi said private liao...still dun understand...cannot blame me wan to hit ppl

6:56pmStella

i haven got the right and she din give me permission

i think this is basic respect

6:56pmD

waaaa

6:57pmStella

i did suggest u to leave her fb msges...i m sure she checks them regularly...whether she wans to reply is her choice mah

u can leave her msg saying u wanted to get in touch with her n ask if she wud give u her hp no lah

6:57pmD

i had tell her oredi

6:57pmStella

wat if i give u then she not happy i oso nan zuo ren

6:58pmD

where got

i won tell her is u gave me de la

i can change my name ma all signs pointing to a biantai/freak in the making

not need using real name a

if u scare she scold u

6:59pmStella

== tats freaky...and u said u arent some guy who likes to disturb girls

6:59pmD

ya

6:59pmStella

besides..it goes against my principle...maybe u wont tell her it's me who told u...but i will stil feel guilty

6:59pmD

aduh

not need to feel guilty la no moral values *hmph

u can gave me some tip about her number ar *to buy toto ah? duhhh

hell i tot angry liao so curse hell, i was about to fan lian myself...when the actual word was "hello" ==

hello

7:02pmStella

if i give u a tip...u promise u wont ask me her number anymore?

7:03pmD

c weather i can ans is o not don't even know what this means..i interpret myself

7:03pmStella

u arent in a position to negotiate lor..u either take it o leave it

7:03pmD

take

7:03pmStella

okay...there are 10 digits in her phone number

7:04pmD

that i know i know you know...u nvr said not to say anything that u oredi know mah

7:04pmStella

too bad..tats all i have

7:04pmD

u.....

make me exploxe my nurve i sincerely wish got "nurve exploxion" lor

later find u i m gonna avoid u like the plague liao

i going out

don so fast off9 o cai bu guan ni...cheh..


i didn't want to include names or gender just in case. internet is so damn scary now....


off to change profile pic to a harmless flower, or maybe a photo of myself with my face covered. yeap that sounds ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment