Friday, 18 April 2008

My First Post!

Hello...since stella has given us the green light to post anything...so i shall say something..=p

I am suposed to come back today...but last night got email from the company asking me to go for second round interview...which is on either Monday or tuesday so I cant come back..otherwise i would have to fly out again. Anyway...to tell the truth, I totally didnt expect to get to 2nd round lo...shud have seen the way i talked the other day...then u will believe in me.

Sometimes I am at lost, at one point (before round 1) I even thought of not going for the interview...because I am very scared..I duno what to expect and I duno what they will ask. I dun think i have ever been to an interview like this before and I think i almost go crazy about it. I kept of thinking of small small problems like I dun have black shoes, I din have a tie and so on and tell myself not to go for the interview because of this..but these problems were solved easily so I din have an excuse anymore. In the end I had the mentality of “死就死啦” and went for it...now i think i will berjuang berhabis-habisan with the people there. Who knows this is the last chance I will get.

So I think I will be back on Wednesday or friday...that is if I din get pass second round...if I do...it will be much later...sorry to keep u all waiting..=p Or dun need to wait for me also can la, I find u all after I come back? U all decide la...I anything also can...haha.

Hoping to see u all soon,
SeNgYeN

P.S: Stella, all the posts automatically use Trebuchet...and i thought u said u wanna use Arial? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment