Sunday, 20 July 2008

Different Directions

Hello, it has been almost three months since I last posted here...I am SY btw...haha.

I always thought we will go different directions after O Levels...KH was going ISB then, San not sure what to do (she wan go 嫁人, lol), I always thought I will be going KL since I duno whether can get ASEAN or not, and stel and val are planning to go Sg together. So much has changed since.

KH decided to switch to MD instead. San settled down in PTE. Stel decided Sg is not for her (maybe I should add "yet" behind that sentence) and came back to MD. Val stayed on in TPJC. And I moved to Sg instead. So..in different schools except KH and Stel. And 3 in Brunei while 2 in Sg.

After 2 years, its time to make "the decision" again. All of us except for KH duno where we want to go. KH had his mind firmly set on Les Roches International School of Hotel Management, Switzerland. And again i thought we all will go different directions again, since val might be going australia, san MIGHT be going curtin, i might be going Sg and stel..no idea?

But in the end, as the months passed by and after some dramatic last-minute changes, Val switched last-minute from Mechanical Engineering in Curtin University, Perth, to Nursing in International Medical University, Malaysia and she left on the night of 10th July 2008, and the next morning she very effectively rushed into IMU's office to help san ask about Pharmacy and she very successfully secured a place for san. So Susan left on the night of 12th July 2008 to pursue Pharmacy in IMU as well and they both stay together now.

Meanwhile, I failed to get an offer for Chemical Engineering in NUS but decided to switch to Civil Engineering instead rejecting offers from NTU and Monash. So I left on 17th July 2008 to National University of Singapore, Singapore to pursue Civil Engineering.

On the other hand, Stella, 兜兜转转, in the end she got a late offer from NUS as well to study Bachelor of Science where she chose to major in Statistics. She is scheduled to leave on 23rd July 2008 and will be received by me in the airport. :P

KH meanwhile never changed his mind and will leave on 25th July 2008, where he will make a detour to KL and meet up with San and Val before leaving for Switzerland.

So I guess that's it! One of the milestones in our lives are finally decided so I think it is worth it to post it on onLine zeRo, if not the original book version. :P But I sounded so formal, haha, forgive me for that.

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment