突然发现到当时的信,信的长度也是顺着VTSS的,val 的最短,KH 的最长haha. Ok random observation.
Ok...it's a bad idea to type out your letters so I shall 偷师 from val, use point form hahaha.
***********************
Hi Seng Yen,
- What kind of person are u?? (erm...正常人一个. Lol anyway is this abt the next point?)
- Exceptionally clever esp. in Maths and Sci...dun float off the ground first... (too late...float alr...but i think the rest of the letter pulled me down haha)
- Erm...cute?? coz u got tat high pitched sound... (haha i rmbr tat. I think I dun do tat anymore le...and i duno where i pick up tat habit from, I think from KH)
- I know u hit veli hard one... (I'm sorry? Like literally hit ppl ah?)
- I always wondered why your hair is like tat one hah?? Not like other ppl's one.. (hahaha how different was it? I put a lot of gel mah...coz if not its spiking in all directions...i think last time u never see me without gel before gua so maybe u think its weird? i think nowadays not tat spiky anymore..and come to think of it the way my hairstyle last time with the gel was super 老古董...sigh my mum teach one lor...)
- But, you can be selfish at time...only think of urself...eg. duty rooster (duno how to spell) (Literally LOL when I saw "duty rooster"....anyway i dun rmbr this incident but yep, I think I agree I was kind of selfish tat time...I think when it comes to academic stuff I can be like tat..rmbr I was trying to cling on to sth? Call me 公私分明bah...hahah)
- u oso 看重分数one...明明就是你错,还不去扣分...makes
usme reli angry...你第一名拿稳了,一分也要计较?? (Ditto above...where got 拿稳lor...u very close behind okay...but actually 计较that particular time because, hey, who doesnt prefer 100 to 99?) - dun so prejudice abt ppl like 亮人..blah blah...not tat I 维护him, but sometimes when u talk abt certain ppl, from wat u say makes us feel u r trying to imply tat u r far more superior than they are...that kind of attitude is not nice... (I always know tat...most of the time is 后知后觉...like i will think back and realize its quite mean..but I din realize I was like tat in front of u ppl too.)
- stop ur spitting habit while talking lar...next time gotta take umbrella when talking to u liao... (Lol, honestly I can't control it bah)
- Cannot think anymore, I wanna sleep liao...
- P.S no bad feelings after reading ooo. (I think you are generally very spot on with your comments le. I find myself nodding while re-reading it.)
Stella
**************************
感想part...was wondering if this part will turn out to be very short? 毕竟...we spent quite a bit of the last 4 years together eh. (this sentence sounds a bit 暧昧 hahaha).
(got a confession, while writing this i got distracted and went out to watch tv..haha..then after tat too late and too sleepy to write anything alr so postponed one day..lol)
So yep, spend 4 years together, haha 其实你会不会在意我有时候讲你spoil my market ah? I mean, its largely 开玩笑de la, but i do wonder sometimes...when i say things like "omg 跳进黄河也洗不清了"...会不会不爽啊? I imagine u might think "我有这样见不得光咩?"...
But anyway, reli glad you were in sg for the past 4 years...and the next 3 years? (dun get depressed yet haha). Got someone to teman me to do random stuff, random food outings, pre-cny splurge, post-exam splurge etc etc...i still dun find it comfortable to do grab ppl like say caesar salad to go on these outings...haha. And most importantly...to talk...hmm in ur gan xiang to me last time, u said i seldom share 心事 wif u all...i think i have improved in tat dept? haha. Think the difference between having u and val in sg is tat last time val stay quite far from me, hard to randomly/spontaneously grab her and go out...wif u, coz we stay in campus after all...so can have things like u randomly pop by my room to hang around and vice versa...
To reply to ur gan xiang last time..since we are sort of on tat thread..regarding the visiting my hse thingy...i noe u ppl arent the judgmental type la! I just sort of want to avoid conflict wif my mum as much as possible...she will keep going on and on abt things like this de..."家那么laoyah还要请别人来,等下给人家讲"...and will progressively moved on to other topics like nagging my dad etc...sigh call it as 家家有本难念的经ok?
And about me not playing stuff like dota...lol coincidentally you were saying tat abt ur bro the other day when we met pik...so i guess tat answers ur qn? Reli got guys who dun like dota de bah. hahaha.
感情事嘛,firstly abt the ekhem thing...i guess i always see it as i post there for u ppl to see de...for me tat time its still weird to for instance suddenly msn u ppl and start the topic and spill everything...writing/blogging is a more comfortable way for me to tell ppl/my friends stuff..tat time blog address 就你们几个知道罢了, so the对象is you all..its my way of telling u ppl stuff! The 正牌one which didnt last very long...yea was planning one fine day baru tell u all de..duno, dun think it was a very光彩thing? was feeling 内疚 and all after tat mah...cant bring myself to get into the mood of telling...but that fine day came soon enough i guess..haha.
Ok so onwards to my own input abt u....u ah...i think u are generally very focused..though it might take time for you to know wat you reli want sometimes but once u get tat settled...u can focus..u also choose your words wisely and u know when is a good time to say wat..in other words..识时务? Willing to try new things...and I always admire your relationships with your siblings and family...not really something I experience very often in mine..
u hor...um i sometimes feel that u 看钱好像看得比较重. you'd probably say tat it's because you dont see a need to spend those extra $$ on things u dun want (e.g. food, etc), or on things that u can get at a cheaper price...but sometimes other factors can trump the saved costs...(dun make me give examples because after an incident which caused me to get those feelings, i usually only remember those feelings but dun rmbr the incident itself). Or on free stuff...u noe i rmbr last time...u noe after we go wave flags by roadside during national day and whatnot usually there is this box of refreshments/goodies(most of the time sponsored by tiong hin)....and once i saw u gals lug a whole stack of those back home? Nobody hates free stuff...myself included...but I rmbr thinking that was a bit overboard...
Then...ur priority on things sometimes get messed up..I only recall the incident when u couldnt get enough points to stay on campus the last time..i know u always say CCAs in NUS dun interest you...hence u cant be motivated enough to join activities for points...i kinda forgot what was ur attitude last time or whether u had a Plan B or not...or is it just 很潇洒的"cannot stay then just stay outside campus loh!!" Um i duno whether we talked abt this before or not..i seem to rmbr not having the heart to talk to u abt this last time coz u a bit depressed? and i dun reli like going "see, i told u so..."...but then i reli tot u could have put in more effort on securing housing on campus...which eventually you did..when u were in TH...
Then also...stel..ur social circle reli dun have anybody that u 看中 or anybody who is interested in u de? Haha I never ever hear you talk abt guys before...maybe its because I am a guy and harder to communicate this kind of things with? haha yeala i noe i no 资格 to say tat abt u coz i am in the same boat as u haha. But just curious mah.
Finally....sth i have wanted to raise for quite some time...but was kinda afraid to raise...wat made u not cool abt me during um the housing issue? i duno...i guess i wanted really badly to settle that issue early...tat i pressured you a bit...and that afternoon because u gave ur word to them first (while i was still zzzz-ing)...i duno how to save you...and i think i was a bit annoyed too because it was kind of sudden...was my 语气 a bit 重? U noe i couldnt reli sleep tat nite...was thinking wat went wrong and I reli feared for our friendship....until the next day when we sort of patched up? But yea...touchy issue...i dun even noe if i shud bring it up again but I shall put faith in our 10 years ++ friendship.
So yea..no hard feelings while reading these yea...turned out quite long(i wonder if i said too much?)..off to bed! Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment