最后一个轮到Mr. Kah Hou!! Muahaha 你也有今天....being the last one...lololol.
哈哈拖了两三天...主要是因为懒惰写...哈哈每次要开始写的时候就会很sleepy, then will give up and terus go tidur. But today 下定决心要写完它!! :P
KH 的信...aih 也是很长一下。用汶中长纸写的,呵呵,好久没有看到那种长纸了。
******************
Aloha! 你如何ah! He He. 想不到这样就过了两年了。Hai, 不知道我们还有几年。(as of today, 又过了almost 8 years. and hopefully many more to come :))
你说我变了,我一直赞成,但是我的性格是永不会不见的啦。(ok if my memory din fail me, KH was late in passing his letter and his letter alr served as a reply to our letters...I probably said sth along the lines of "ni bian le!!" and elaborated hahaha) 我会try my best one. 虽然我不知道我们是when become good friend?? Maybe at Form 1 bah....(Yes, Form 1, always go teman you sweep the stairs =.=)You ah, except your brain I think you are an useless rat!!!!!! (=.=!!!) Hahahahaha! 有被我kek到吗?(有咯...)就算是rat, 也是satu ekor rat yang useful one. (care to elaborate? haha) Hehe.
你啊!.....最值得赞赏的是你的“热心”吧!我有什么不会,都是你在帮我解! Hehe, 谢谢oh. 我很开心的事就是one day ask you whether can give me chemistry tuition, with no consideration you knod (spelling mistake!) your head. Very good leh. Aiya, 好像有点kua zhang 了吧。(哪里夸张oh?本人真的很好的okay. HAHAHA)
你不要每次"He" (an expression used when you 不爽) (got picture to demonstrate some more). 很难听eh!(haha didnt occur to me probably coz my voice which I heard is different from the ones everybody else hear...) 虽然我以前有用过但是现已经没了。你的"吃" 的发音,到现在为止,还在"册" "册", 真是的。(haha, I think I got change la. Just tat I know when to use the proper pronunciation e.g when speaking to teachers....to everybody else esp ppl I am close to 就不必太在意啦...) 虽然有一点improvements ,但是still because I remind you. You see my 开"始" 都改掉了。你also can one.
你最big 的缺点,就是....(Aiya, 要不要讲leh!!) 怕你生气,有生气吗现在。你看,你果然very small gas oh. Active volcano!!! (heheheh 不好意思。I think this part never change hor? (Re: HK incidents)) And then you try to tease me less cuz I dun like tease by you. (honestly..dun rmbr wat I tease you about. Abt BBG ah? tat time alr like bbg meh?) You know why? Susan Stella can tease me because I have something to tease them back, you leh, ai....nth. So you are special case. 还有不要这样记revenge. 把鸡butt 忘了吧!(还真的把他忘了eh, until this letter reminded me of him. Anyway I still rmbr why I hate him but no feeling alr.) 你心里也不好过吧,多一个朋友好过多一个敌人吗。(Lol 虽然说no feeling alr but still cant imagine being friends with him..ever.) 所以你看我是不会骂朋友的,除了那些脸上写了欠骂得字。(Actually I think I wont mind if you scold me eh....like scold me abt my weaknesses? Tho I am an unpredictable active volcano....i get angry over things you dun expect me to and am cool when u expect me to be not cool...像上次lost my camera, wouldnt have exploded lor even if u guys came clean and told me straight u got me a replacement alr....hahaha inactive volcano? or dormant volcano? )
Congratulations, when you got high distinction for Science Competition, 我很羡慕你,你知道吗。为什么,这世界这样不公平的。(funny how I say that a lot these days....) 说到not fair 也不是什么not fair.你看你有好的地方,一定在相反的东西会很差。例如运动。你看我ani 肥都比你利害。(KH 经点名句,lol I always remember this. Sadly it doesnt motivate me much.) 所以呢,有时出来 breathe fresh air and exercise for a while. Maybe 你跑1500m 会run no. 1 oh. (haha 不可能啦...)
Actually, 你是very talented 的,你如果有我的本能去学多多东西的话,(hmm?) I believe you will 万子成龙one 的。(typical KH....成语乱乱用的...for the record its 望子成龙 haha) 还有你不要每天被我tax ah! (is it because I took up ur table space or sth?) Hehe. Btw, 有没有想跟你like 的 person 表白。(of course will imagine but not even sure of my feelings tat time) 我personally think that you like Stella. 100% sure. (Haha fail....) Maybe if you 表白,she will accept you one. (Stel, will you? hahaha) 还有哦,very sorry oh! 每天有故事都不跟你讲。(yeabah. hmph. still dare say i small gas.) 不是我不要跟你讲,是我觉得就算talk with you 也 no response one. (har...会meh?)
想不到了啦!有的话再跟你说!HeHe!
Yours faithful friend,
Su Kah Hou (Kenny)
***********************
I remember I got reply de last time..tats how I told you abt Alice haha. But then nvm la different perspective after sooooo many years. :)
For the 感想 part! KH ah.....actually I am rather glad that we still found time to meet these few years! With you in Swiss/HK/Sydney/France etc etc etc. Though seldom chat wif you (or san and val, for that matter)...见到面我们很像偶尔也是会冷场的....两个男生反而没什么话题聊?Haha attempt to HTHT sometimes also ended up 草草了事....like you know my attempts to "go wild" when u and stel were in my room...good that you sometimes will randomly skype/vid call ppl...hehe..but other than that my only source of info abt you is from stel...haih.
你 hor....有时候觉得你偏心towards the girls!! Like last time, like u said got story always tell the girls only. And then last time in HK at LKF. Hahah not sure if stel ever told u? I felt (not sure if feel correctly or not now after u explained) left out a bit coz u keep talking to stel only abt liquor and stuff. While walking and me behind trying to catch up with u ppl amongst the crowd.....haha but after a while i forget alr la, see i dun rely 记仇的. But yea...is it coz I am the guy ah? Like, maybe u see me as can 照顾myself while the gals need more attention? Haha...ok la i also duno...feeling 乱七八糟的...
你hor...很像got too many routes to choose after graduation. pilot/air steward, hotel mgmt stuff, 继承父业 etc....i think havent make up mind yet hor? 到底当初为什么会跑去读hotel mgmt? Maybe that can help you make up your mind? I get it...things change...so future plans change also...but shud somewhat have a preference no? Quite curious le...got time 自己慢慢想啦....if you ask me...well I dun reli know if which one you enjoy more...oh no...好像不是很了解你le....:S
I think you said last time you would like to focus on building a career...and dun see urself in any relationships in the future...any changes in that? Haha nobody to inspire you to change your mind? *cough* ling *cough* jia *cough* yan *cough*. San says u say she's older...haha reli coz of tat ah. well strictly speaking bbg also older than u mah hahaha. 你应该不是还没放下她吧...i dun think so la! Haha...if u reli end up alone...ur mum prolly will be disappointed wor....her only 香火ler...lol....but then again, 缘分这个东西很难讲的啦,你看我,still waiting also. 也不知道在等什么....personally always wanted to graduate uni while in a relationship....sigh didnt happen...你还有chance! 加油!haha but 人各有志啦, see how lor.
And then....u gotta be more careful wif valuables bah! Sigh happen so many times alr...cant say its a coincidence alr...or cant say u r plain unlucky...你自己看着办吧!U also very 爱美,haha its a bad thing when we need to wait for you to get ready before going out, but its a good thing also coz you know how to make yourself presentable...and have motivation to get into a good shape...no longer ani 肥 alr...and oh yeah, very paiseh.....答应你要去看dentist 的,到现在还没有去ahahahaha. :P
Ok la...out of inspiration...to quote you, 想到再跟你讲,au revoir!
No comments:
Post a Comment